🤘 Congratulations on getting here
We are delighted that you are here and have decided to be part of our vision of creating software differently! We have invested countless hours in developing our blocks and investigating, analyzing, and determining the smartest and most efficient way to build software.
Reading this documentation is the first step to become a master of 23blocks and become part of the group of software revolutionaries. Seriously, it's that good.
Always let us know how we can help; that is our most satisfaction!
📑 Contributing to 23blocks DocsWhile building on 23blocks and reviewing the docs, you will indeed have many questions. When such a situation arises, don't worry. We are here for you!
It is no secret to anyone that software is a subject in constant change, and without being an exception, 23blocks is a work in progress. Consequently, our documentation is in continuous development, and our team members make an effort every day to maintain these documents, although, frankly, they could use a little help.
So because our documentation repository is public and open-source on GitHub, whenever you want, you can:
● Report missing sections: Think something should be in the documentation that isn't? Create an issue to let us know!
● Submit pull requests: Do you want to not only point out the problem but be part of the solution? Clone the documentation repository and submit pull requests start.
If you need help getting started, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, here are some explanations of the contributions you can make.
1. Reporting an Issue23blocks uses GitHub Issue Tracking to track issues (mainly bugs and contributions of new code). If you've found a bug in 23blocks, this is the place to start. You will need to create a GitHub account (free) to report an issue, comment on it, or make pull requests.
2. Create an Overwhelming Code ExampleExamples are crucial in excellent documentation and are very useful to the 23blocks community. You can help by providing complete code samples or by editing the current ones. If you think an example is not acceptable and you could improve it, go for it! We won't take it personally.
3. Contributing ArticlesYou can help improve 23blocks documents by making them more coherent, consistent, or readable, adding missing information, correcting factual and typographical errors, and updating them with the latest 23blocks features. If you think something is useful, probably others will too.
4. Leaving us a reviewIf you think we've done an excellent job or have a success story using our blog that you want to share, please leave us a review on our social media or send us a message on our contact page. We will share it with our team as an encouragement to continue contributing to the improvement of the software.
We hope to hear from you! 👋