2. User ConductAs a condition of access and use of the Sites and Services, including reviews, communications, information, data, text, photographs, audio clips or other materials (collectively, the "Content"), you agree not to use it, for illegal purposes or any other purpose that is not reasonably intended by 23blocks. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law, or that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, resell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent 23blocks, which 23blocks may withhold consent in our sole discretion;
- post-non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with 23blocks, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of thirteen (13);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of 23blocks or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by 23blocks by hacking password 'mining' or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any 'deep-link,' 'scraper,' 'robot,' 'spider' or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services;
- probe, scan or test the Sites and Services' vulnerability or any network connected to the Sites and Services. Not to violate the Sites and Services' security or authentication measures or any network connected to them. You may not reverse search, trace, or seek to trace any information about any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other 23blocks customer, including any 23blocks account you do not own that, to its source or exploit the Sites and Services or any services or information available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any manner where the purpose is to disclose any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information or information other than your information, except as expressly authorized by 23blocks and provided by the Sites and Services.
23blocks may modify, update, suspend or discontinue the Sites and Services, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, at any time and with or without prior notice. 23blocks shall not be liable to any user or other third party for any such modification, update, suspension, or discontinuance.
5. Registration InformationWe may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide 23blocks with true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the 23blocks registration forms when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and fully responsible for all activities under your username and password.
6. Trademarks and Copyrights ©23blocks, and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of 23blocks in the U.S. or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to confuse.
It would be best to assume all content and material made available on the Sites and Services are protected by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations, and software, are the exclusive property of 23blocks or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
7. Delays and AccessibilityThe Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in using the Internet and electronic communications. 23blocks is not responsible for any delays, failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because 23blocks has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that 23blocks is not responsible for their availability and does not endorse or is responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on such sites or resources. Besides, you acknowledge and agree that 23blocks will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or connected with the use or reliance on such content, goods, or services available on or through said site or resource.