1. Information Collected, Use and Sharing
- 23blocks collects the following personal information from your contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences.
- 23blocks also collects the following information: demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
- As is true of most Web sites, 23blocks automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
- 23blocks will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- 23blocks does not sell your personal information to third parties.
- 23blocks may also disclose your personal information as required by law to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, if 23blocks Corp is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- 23blocks will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
2. Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
3. Data Security and IntegrityThe computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Wherever 23blocks collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the web page address.
23blocks takes precautions to protect your information. 23blocks follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, 23blocks cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Children's Privacy23blocks does not intend for minors to use the Site and Services without an adult parent or guardian's supervision. 23blocks relies upon such parents or guardians to determine if the Site and Services are appropriate for the viewing, access, or participation by such individuals under the minimum age. Suppose an individual under the minimum age uses the Site and Services. In that case, such an individual may only use the Site and Services under the supervision of a parent or guardian of legal age.
23blocks do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Suppose you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information. In that case, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
5. Additional Policy Information
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums.
- You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.